Come on in.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
Visiting Policy Updated March 23, 2022
With the significant decline in COVID cases we have decided to update our visitor policy.
- Sick visitors are not allowed to visit.
- Visitors must continue to wear masks at all times in the hospital.
Visitors may be limited due to patient situations and census. This will be at the discretion of the ED staff. Information will be available upon arrival.
Labor & Delivery Unit
- 2-4 healthy visitors allowed in Labor and Delivery.
- No children or siblings allowed.
Healthy siblings can now visit after delivery. Please notify staff when they arrive, and we have made accommodations for them to come through a separate door. Instructions will be provided by the Labor & Delivery/Nursery staff.
- No restrictions on waiting visitors.
- Only one visitor is allowed in the recovery area due to limited space.
- Pediatrics – Both parents allowed.
- No children visitors.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed in the unit.
- No restrictions on the number of guests.
- One designated visitor of a COVID positive patient per day.
- Visitors of COVID patients will be asked to wear personal protective equipment provided by the facility.
- The staff present will assist with assist with how to use it properly to ensure safety.
We are pleased to announce the Dining Area is open to the public as well.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Smoking and/or the use of any tobacco products is not permitted anywhere in the hospital, only outside in designated areas on the hospital grounds.
- Guest meals – One parent of a minor patient will be given a complementary meal tray. Other family members are welcome to eat in the cafeteria.
- Vending machines offering beverages and snacks are located in the Registration area. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.