Top procedures/surgeries performed:
- Artificial Disk Replacement for both cervical and lumbar spine
- Anterior Disk Replacement for both cervical and lumbar spine
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Carpal tunnel release
- Spinal fusion
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Herniated disk sciatic radiculopathy
- Pinched nerves including arm and/or leg pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerate conditions of the spine
- Carpal Tunnel symptoms
The addition of Dr. Cindrich as a member of the medical staff at Evanston Regional Hospital creates opportunities for the Evanston patient population to receive the quality care they need while being close to home and support systems. Dr. Cindrich specializes in general neurosurgery which treats several conditions including adult degenerative spine disorders, spine trauma, neck, and back pain and more.
Dr. Cindrich helps patients who have pain associated with a herniated or degenerative disc condition and promotes getting patients back to an active lifestyle.
Common symptoms associated with these painful back conditions may include:
- Pain radiating in the arm or hand
- Numbness, weakness or tingling in arms or pain near shoulder blades or neck
- Radiating pain and pressure in the lower back
- Changes in gait, such as unsteadiness, lack of coordination or difficulty initiating leg movement
Dr. Cindrich obtained medical degree at the Medical School at the University of Kansas and his general surgery internship and neurological surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic and is accredited with the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Cindrich will maintain office hours at the Uinta Medical Group Clinic located at 196 Arrowhead Drive, Suite 1, Evanston, WY 82930. Appointments and referrals can be made by calling 307-789-9355.
Patient results may vary. Consult your physician about the benefits and risks of any surgical procedure or treatment.
Related Services and Conditions
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.