End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Evanston Regional Hospital we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
5 Reasons to Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. To schedule a screening close to home call 307-789-9355.
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Bunions? Hammertoe? They can be taken care of relatively easily. To schedule an appointment call 307-789-9355.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? To schedule an appointment call 307-789-9355.
- The first step to find out how we can help.
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Don’t just take time for yourself. Make time for yourself.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. To schedule an appointment call 307-789-9355.
- Joint repair/replacement
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today.
- Mole Removal, Lumps and Bumps
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. To schedule an appointment call 307-789-9355.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own. Call 307-783-8435 to schedule an appointment.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year? To schedule yours, call 307-738-8196.
- Sleep Study
- One for you. One for your partner? Either way you may sleep better.
- Start the new year off right.
Related Services and Conditions
Evanston Regional Hospital offers physicians on the medical staff facilities for general and specialized surgical procedures. Many of these procedures are available on an outpatient basis, meaning you go home the same day. Whether you're in need of a scheduled...
Colorectal Cancer Screening and Colonoscopy Prep Although colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States, it often goes undetected, according to the American Cancer Society. Symptoms do not usually occur until the disease is advanced and 75%...
Does everything you eat cause pain? If you suffer from pain in the upper right or upper middle part of your stomach after eating it could be your gallbladder causing the issue. The gallbladder is located under the liver, which stores and collects bile produced in the...
Tired of that burning sensation in your chest -- particularly at night? Could your painful swallowing, nausea, heartburn be caused by Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)? If you experience a burning sensation in your chest, sometimes spreading to your throat, along...
You don’t have to sit still for hemorrhoids Did you know that by age 50, about half of people will experience hemorrhoids? If you’re one of them – and you’ve had enough of the burning, itching and pain – call us today. Treatment is available on an outpatient basis,...
Could your abdominal discomfort be caused by a hernia? If you experience a heavy feeling in your abdomen when you bend, pain when you lift heavy objects or a lump that enlarged when you strain and disappears when you lie down, it could be a hernia. Having it treated...
If you’re suffering with symptoms or a condition affecting your digestive health, Evanston Regional Hospital is here to help. The board-certified general surgeon at Evanston Regional Hospital specializes in upper GI endoscopy, a simple outpatient procedure to help...